Knowledge — the most powerful thing in the universe is very important if you have control over it. It is rightly said, “The one who holds the most knowledge has the most power”.
Look around, you will find yourself surrounded by sources that pour out immense knowledge every day.
What should we do with all this knowledge?
Well for starters we can try and store them to educate the minds of people providing them relevant knowledge.
One can say, cave paintings were the first time when humans started preserving knowledge for teaching the upcoming generations.
Since then knowledge management and transformation have evolved considerably.
What is needed?
The need of the hour is to have an efficient knowledge management system.
With the advent of the digital era in the 20th century and the emergence of computed documents, the shape of knowledge management began to change at a much faster rate.
In the 21st century, the combination of scalable cloud technology, faster micro-processing, and big data analytics has finally led us to take AI concepts and build AI solutions that can solve key business challenges.
A fusion of Artificial Intelligence and Knowledge Management
Liebowitz describes the concept of knowledge management (KM) bluntly as “creating value from an organisation’s intangible assets”.
But is it enough to describe the problem?
Well of course NO!
The main problem with this concept is to grasp the intangible assets efficiently, address them correctly, turn them to tangible assets and make them available for the organization as a whole.
This led to a need for innovation in the field of knowledge transformation. Artificial Intelligence emerged as a savior for efficient knowledge management.
Artificial Intelligence has become a buzzword. It’s everywhere from information technology to agriculture, the automobile sector and more.
Even though its implementation into the knowledge management system is still in an early stage, yet it has started solving the core problems of the traditional knowledge management system.
Knowledge management takes advantage of AI tools that are used to capture, filter, represent or apply knowledge.
As your company grows, it becomes more difficult to process vast amounts of organizational knowledge and use it to improve decision-making. This is where AI and cognitive computing can help.
Now you must be wondering that what will you gain out of this?
What benefits will you have on using AI?
It is evident that if you are going to invest in an AI-powered knowledge management system you will want to see some clear growth in the efficiency of the business processes.
Facts that matter…
Let us provide you with certain facts which will make it clearer as to how AI has been helping businesses to handle knowledge management.
AI helps knowledge management by handling the core stuffs — automation, data analysis, and enhancing customer/employee engagement.
- Automation is the latest key technology that drives industries to succeed.
- Automation can help your business save time and energy in a multitude of ways.
37% of large businesses automate at least one business process, while 25% of small business owners have a reporting system using automation.
- Automation reduces stress on employees by approximately 38%.
Well, no one can deny that a less stressed employee is a more productive employee.
- 65% of employees are being burdened with boring and repetitive tasks which could be easily automated
- 81% of workforces are anticipated to reach the breaking point by the end of 2020 if they do not use automation to handle the volume of tasks being generated.
This will harm the organization as the organization’s employees are its backbone.
- Using AI-based Knowledge Management free up man-hours and reduce operational expenditure.
- Highly automated companies are 6x more likely to see revenue growth of 15%+
- AI embedded in analytics and other marketing software will free up more than a third of data analysts in marketing organizations by 2022, enabling them to focus their time on business priorities instead of spending time on manual processes like personalization, lead scoring, anomaly detection, marketing performance management, and reporting. (Source: Gartner)
- 63% of people prefer to message a chatbot vs. talking with a human when communicating with a business. (Source: G2 Crowd)
- 44% of executives believe artificial intelligence’s most important benefit is providing data that can be used to make decisions. (Source: Chatbots Magazine)
- Adding AI to KM provides smarter and more predictive search capabilities that help users locate information more quickly.
- If the user can’t find the answer they are looking for, AI can route that user to the right internal knowledge resource.
- Another major knowledge management hurdle is that employees in different departments don’t always capture and share information in the same way.
AI comes to the rescue here. AI connects data from disparate sources easily and efficiently.
- Most importantly using AI automation makes keeping the knowledge base up-to-date easier.
So, where do we fit in?
You must be wondering by now that how can we solve your problems and how we fit in the mentioned scenario.
We, at Zuzu AI, work on the solutions to help you in your Knowledge Management needs.
We plan on providing improved customer experience by delivering information when and where your team needs it.
We do the Knowledge Management in an Intelligent Way.
Keep your customer-facing teams up-to-date, consistent, and confident with trusted knowledge that’s accessible in every application they use by giving us a chance to serve you.
Organize Knowledge for your Team based on Buyer journey
Segment and Divide content in boards based on the team’s unique set up.
We provide Consumable Bit-size Knowledge from your Complex and Long Documents
Learn and Train using data from Different Data Sources such as FAQ URLs, structured documents, product manuals or editorial content in minutes.
Ease of Integration:
Zuzu AI can be easily integrated across various platforms like Google Chrome, Gmail, Slack and Hangouts Chat.
To know more visit our site — Zuzu AI