As coronavirus aka Covid-19 spreads, companies are forced to restructure their working strategy as they shift towards a digital workspace.
With the growing Covid-19 threat spreading to 109 countries and infecting people at workplaces, the idea of working from home is becoming increasingly likely for a large group of employees. In the last couple of weeks, new positive cases of Covid-19 has emerged in workplaces in some of the busiest cities of the world. Whether it’s Amazon’s offices in the US or Paytm’s office in Bengaluru, the employees are in constant fear of catching the virus from one of their colleagues working in the office. Companies are trying their best to prevent this from happening.
Remote Teams — need of the hour
Most companies are telling their employees to work from home as a precautionary measure. Remote teams have started working for their companies. Even though remote teams are not a new concept. Companies have such work culture for a very long time now. But considering the recent events, remote teams are the safest and the best option available. For remote teams to function efficiently they need a centralized knowledge structure.
An efficient knowledge management system that can deliver at the right moment and with certain accuracy whenever required. The knowledge management system should be easy enough to handle and should be efficient in organizing the information shared by team members while sharing the pieces of information in a workgroup.
AI-based Knowledge management system comes to the rescue
Knowledge Management System gives the best support to the remote teams. One of the knowledge management’s key objective is to use company practices and technologies to leverage corporate knowledge. With the advent of enterprise 2.0, handling and structuring knowledge became automated which gave more productivity. As the diversified workspaces emerged, with employees working from home, it becomes extremely important to connect the employees in a collaborative, digitally connected workplace, popularly known as a Virtual Workplace.
How can remote teams benefit from the Knowledge Management System?
- In a corporate world, where businesses cannot stop even for a single day to achieve success. The workflow should keep on going even during a time of crisis. Knowledge Management systems can be used to share the knowledge among the team members without having them sit in a confined meeting room in an office.
- Sales reps can conduct client meetings over hangouts chat or video calls. These platforms can integrate easily with the Knowledge Management system and provide insights to the sales rep whenever they need at the time of the meeting.
- With remote teams, efficient collaboration with the team is important. The team members can use the Knowledge Management platform to share their progress and ask for suggestions if needed.
- Integrating AI in Knowledge Management makes it easier for the teammates to work and find answers immediately without anyone else’s help.
- The AI system can automatically learn from the data it is fed about the current market and can provide suggestions to the team on how they should proceed further in these situations.
As teams work remotely, Team Leaders need to establish certain Team Norms:
- Team members should be present at office hours in their virtual workspace to assist the company or the client as needed.
- The response time for answering any client query should be minimum.
- Regular sharing of information must be done on the Knowledge Management platform.
Zuzu AI, a smart knowledge assistant to serve the need of the hour:
We at Zuzu AI work day and night to bring an improved customer experience by delivering information when and where your team needs it.
Keep your customer-facing teams up-to-date, consistent, and confident with trusted knowledge that’s accessible in every application they use.
We provide well-designed Knowledge Boards to organize knowledge for your teams based on the Buyer journey.
With integrations functionality with your favorite platforms like Gmail, Hangouts, Chrome and Slack, we try to incorporate Artificial Intelligence with your workflow so that you can have seamless knowledge assistance whenever needed.
We believe we can make a difference in the business field if we work together. Zuzu’s Virtual Assistant and Knowledge Management System can help manage remote teams with ease providing valuable information as quickly as possible.
To know more visit our official site — https://zuzu.ai/